News and Events
Bear Hill Barn Dance – May 13, 2017
by For the Love of Africa on March 22, 2017
EXCITING NEWS – BEAR HILL BARN DANCE IS BACK !!!
We are a few months away from our (almost) Annual Barn Dance at Bear Hill. Live Music by the BVD Country Band.
- Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2017 from
- Time: 7:00PM to 10:30PM
- Place: 5939 Bear Hill Road
- Band a new one for this year: The BVD Country Band
- Bring: Plate of finger food or snacks to share and BYOB, there will be some non-alcoholic drinks available
- Cost (it’s a fundraiser): $25.00 per person
- Tickets Limited: We will limit ticket sales to 100
- Contacts: Further information and tickets can be obtained from:
- Ruth and Erich Schulz @ 250 652 1338
- Dianne Frampton @ 250 595 2847
- Barbara Waldner @ 250 658 5680
Parking is limited: Please double up if possible
This should once again be a very fun-filled evening. Hopefully the weather will be great so that we can all enjoy the fantastic music of the BVD Country Band, the accordion playing of Brian Money during Intermission and the line dance instructions by Joe Archer.
Please mark your calendar, May 13th, call the contacts to purchase tickets and let’s support the For the Love of Africa Society and their 2017 project of building a Security Fence for the Ipagala Kindergarten School in Dodoma, Tanzania. Invite and bring your friends for a great evening of dancing and visiting in an authentic barn atmosphere.
If you cannot make it to the dance, then a donation to the Society would be much appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing all of you for this fantastic evening.
Ruth and Erich← Back